MUCI Solidarity Kitchen
The MUCI AVM Volunteer Association, which has been in existence since March 14, 1980 (30 years old) and has more than 240,000 (two hundred and forty thousand participants) is looking for volunteers to help develop the following projects: - The MUCI Volunteer Association;
- To promote Volunteerism,
- MUCOPHA pharmacies;
- To develop MUCOPHA pharmacies throughout the country;
- Solidarity Kitchens;
- Set up small popular restaurants to feed poor children, students and schoolchildren;
- The MUCI Committee for the Protection of the Environment;
- To set up projects and enterprises to protect the environment;
- The Caisse MUCI_CEC;
- To develop a financial institution, at the service of the Haitian people, of national production.
We are looking for synergy to achieve a critical mass to influence events and initiate change in Haiti.
CUISINE SOLIDARITE MUCI- TEL.(509) 2245 6719 /
FAX (509) 2245 6544 /34842114 /36046998/34440653
30 RUE VAILLANT,AILE DROITE (haut de Lalue),